We Inspire Happiness!
Come and be a part of our Growing Food & Beverage Service Team at The Cliffs at Keowee Falls!
Our F&B Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable and fast service. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money while growing your career with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you! We are seeking fun, dependable, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time Back Servers.
About the Job:
- Assist Severs with providing prompt and courteous fine dining service to all members and guests
- Assist with orders and have the ability to learn new menus and beverages
- Complete all daily side work
- Work quickly to keep up with the pace of the team and club needs
- Requires some shifts on weekends and holidays
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth in Food & Beverage career
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- One year of serving experience preferred
- Dependable team player
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great multitasking skills
- Team Member dining program
- Career growth
- Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
- Competitive pay and employee benefits!
- Ensure an inspired, aligned and transparent long term partnership of Members, Associates and Vendors dedicated to encouraging sustainable Total Wellness in all of its attributes including physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, ecological and financial wellness.
- Provide Relational Service to all Members, Guests of Members and Discovery Guests.
- Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in knowledge, quality, consistency, service, products, work environment, financial metrics, safety, wellness and member satisfaction.
- Assist with preparing table for service and cleaning dining room areas
- Assist with Food & Beverage service by serving water and bread
- Clear courses to the Cliffs Standards
- Attends line up for each shift
- Knowledgeable of menu items to run food and answer questions
- Knowledgeable of club events and The Cliffs properties
- Set up and clean dining room tables before, during and after meal service
- Collects trash from dining room, grill and other specified places after each serving period
- Assist with rolling silver and side duties as assigned
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment
- Assist with banquet and buffet set up
- Successful completion of the certification process
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school degree or GED preferred
- Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management in order to accommodate one or more of the following: staffing emergency, employee absence, fluctuation in business levels, special functions, etc.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Computer experience desired (will be required to learn Point of Sale system)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend and lift trays weighing up to 35 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Ability to handle food, cleaning products, and utensils