We inspire happiness! Employment with The Cliffs offers endless opportunities.We attract the very best professionals in our industry, just like you. Each employee of The Cliffs is truly a partner in our success and is treated as such!
We have an opening at our Keowee Vineyards location in Sunset, SC for an Outside Lead with a passion to help elevate the member experience at The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards.
The ideal candidate will deliver The Cliffs’ Lifestyle and continuously improve upon the exciting high standards of quality and service while leading the outside golf staff. You will assist in the overall operation of those activities and interact with members and guests.
This is an entry level position and a runway to a future in the golf industry.
If you want to be part of an ever-growing, family-oriented company, are passionate about a career in hospitality, and have a desire to work in a member-centric environment, apply today! EOEJOB DUTIES:
• Provide Relational Service to all Members and Guests
• Responsible for leading the outside operations team and training all outside cart staff
• Participate in the certification process of all new hires
• Manage the flow of the outside operations including valet parking if necessary
• Responsible for preventative maintenance schedule, detailing of the golf cart fleet and communication with our club car authorized dealer for needed repairs
• Responsible for maintaining golf bag storage
• Supervise/facilitate outside operations for golf tournaments
• Maintain practice facility and its equipment
• Maintains sufficient inventory of parts and tools to support a quality cart repair and maintenance program
• Maintains cart storage and adjacent areas in a clean and orderly manner
• Stage carts in proper staging area prepared to service players as they arrive
• Detail staged carts in the morning as needed
• Supervise the staff to be attentive and “ready” to service the Member/Guest at bag drop
• Remove golf bags from vehicles or storage room and load onto carts
• Set practice facility and short game areas in accordance to The Clubs guidelines
• Wash range balls and towels daily
• Removes bags from carts and returns to either the Member/Guest’s vehicle or storage area
• Return carts to storage area removing towels, pencils, score cards, tees, trash, etc. from carts and reuse appropriate items
• Wash and detail carts before parking to charge overnight
• Properly plug carts in for charging for the night
• Execute the above to The Cliffs Standards
• Excellent communication/relational service skills
• Golf experience or knowledge of the game required
• Candidates must have professional presentation and strong customer service/interpersonal skills
• Possess the ability to drive a gas and/or battery operated golf cart, following safety guidelines
• Ability to lift, push, pull, carry up to 20 lbs.
• Must be able to withstand a range of outside weather conditions (heat/cold, rain/snow, etc.)
• Must be able to withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight.