JOB SUMMARY: Perform preventative maintenance, general maintenance and repairs of all facilities. Including general maintenance, painting, pressure washing and assisting with various special projects. This position will also assist in the set up and breakdown of special events as needed.
• Perform all maintenance work orders and any additional repairs as required.
• Must observe all OSHA and safety standards when working on maintenance projects. Report to supervisor immediately any safety issues.
• Perform position in a professional manner while building and maintaining relationships with vendors, subcontractors and building occupants.
• Understand and comprehend verbal instruction.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and complete tasks in a timely and professional manner, observing all company policies and procedures.
• Must possess ability to operate all types of power tools.
• Must be able to muti-task and accept schedule and work order changes on short notice.
• Physical ability to lift up to 100 lbs. with reasonable accommodations, frequent bending, standing, walking, climbing and ability to work in confined spaces, and inclement weather.