Land Care Foreman
• Supervise the daily work of the Landscape Laborers and crew.
• Assist in scheduling employees, assigning tasks, and assigning job locations.
• Monitor performance of employees.
• Monitor and assist in maintaining common areas, drainage and erosion control, mowing and landscape duties, trash and debris cleanup.
• Implement and communicate in a positive manner all company directives.
• Provide and maintain a safe work environment. Know, understand, follow, and implement company and OSHA regulations and standards.
• Supply associates with proper Personal Protection Equipment and monitor its use.
• See that first aid kits are stocked, recharge fire extinguishers, and administer first aid when necessary.
• Handle all emergencies effectively.
• Report and document accidents appropriately and follow company guidelines regarding Workers Compensation claims.
• Assist in picking up equipment, tools, materials, and supplies.
• Monitor and inspect inventory consistently.
• Allocate equipment, tools, materials, and supplies to proper job sites.
• Responsible for all rental equipment on job sites.
• All other duties assigned by management.
• High school diploma
• Three to five years related management experience
• Must maintain valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
• Knowledge of Landscaping to include understanding of plants, trees, grasses, natural landscape, irrigation and hardscapes.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Able to lift 65lbs and able to walk an average of three miles per day in a variety of terrains
• Able to operate a variety of landscaping equipment
• Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of OSHA standards.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to walk, stand and sit. The associate is occasionally required to climb and use balance. Additionally, the associate will frequently be asked to use hands and arms to reach, carry and lift items. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and peripheral vision.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate may experience temperature and weather fluctuations, and moderate to high noise levels.
• The ability to work under varying and extreme weather conditions