Part-Time Front Desk Coordinator
PART-TIME FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
JOB TITLE:Front Desk Coordinator
WORK AREA:Mountain Region Sales Office
REPORTS TO:Director of Sales
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly, Non-Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Front Desk Coordinator (FDC) will serve at the initial point of contact for the Mountain Region Sales Office on Saturdays and as needed Monday-Friday. He/she will handle all phone lines, greet visitors, members, and clients, and maintain the schedule for conference rooms within the sales office. In addition, the FDC will assist the full-time Front Desk Coordinator with Discovery Guests related tasks such as booking tee-times and making dinner reservations as well as provide administrative support to the Sales Executives. This role will also handle new lead inquiries that come in on the web or as a call-in and will route to the appropriate Executive or sales office.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Greet all guests entering the Sales Office in a timely and personable manner.
- Direct all walk-in clients to the correct Sales Executive.
- Enter walk-in and new lead information into the system. Ensure all information entered into the database is accurate.
- Assist with Discovery Guests welcome packets, accommodations and itineraries.
- Handle all new incoming leads in compliance with policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma Required
- Attention to detail
- Four to eight years of experience working in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven experience with MS Office products to include Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Professional phone skills with excellent customer service
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail
- Strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 30 pounds
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.