We Inspire Happiness!
Come and be a part of our Growing Food & Beverage Service Team at the Cliffs!
Our F&B Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable and fast service. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money while growing your career with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you! We are seeking fun, dependable, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time back servers..
About the Job:
- Provide prompt and courteous fine dining service to all members and guests
- Take orders, strong menu and beverage knowledge
- Complete all daily side work
- Work quickly to keep up with the pace of the team and club needs
- Requires some shifts on weekends and holidays
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth in Food & Beverage career
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- One year of serving experience preferred
- Dependable team player
- Prefers to work in a fast paced environment
- Great multitasking skills
- Team Member dining program
- Career growth
- Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
- Competitive pay and employee benefits!
• Provide Relational Service to all Members, Guests of Members and Guests.
• Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
• Strive for Continuous Improvement in knowledge, quality, consistency, service, products, work environment, financial metrics, safety, wellness and member satisfaction.
• Assist with preparing table for service and cleaning dining room areas
• Assist with Food & Beverage service by serving water and bread
• Clear courses to the Cliffs Standards
• Attends line up for each shift
• Knowledgeable of menu items to run food and answer questions
• Knowledgeable of club events and The Cliffs properties
• Set up and clean dining room tables before, during and after meal service
• Collects trash from dining room, grill and other specified places after each serving period
• Assist with rolling silver and side duties as assigned
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment
• Assist with banquet and buffet set up
• Successful completion of the certification process
• Excellent customer service skills
• High school degree or GED preferred
• Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management in order to accommodate one or more of the following: staffing emergency, employee absence, fluctuation in business levels, special functions, etc.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
• Computer experience desired (will be required to learn Point of Sale system)
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend and lift trays weighing up to 35 pounds repetitively during entire shift
• Ability to handle food, cleaning products, and utensils