- Ensure an inspired, aligned and transparent long term partnership of Members, Associates and Vendors dedicated to encouraging sustainable Total Wellness in all of its attributes including physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, ecological and financial wellness.
- Provide Relational Service to all Members, Guests of Members and Discovery Guests.
- Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in knowledge, quality, consistency, service, products, work environment, financial metrics, safety, wellness and member satisfaction.
- Assist with preparing table for service and cleaning dining room areas
- Assist with Food & Beverage service by serving water and bread
- Clear courses to the Cliffs Standards
- Attends line up for each shift
- Knowledgeable of menu items to run food and answer questions
- Knowledgeable of club events and The Cliffs properties
- Set up and clean dining room tables before, during and after meal service
- Collects trash from dining room, grill and other specified places after each serving period
- Assist with rolling silver and side duties as assigned
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment
- Assist with banquet and buffet set up
- Successful completion of the certification process
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school degree or GED preferred
- Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management in order to accommodate one or more of the following: staffing emergency, employee absence, fluctuation in business levels, special functions, etc.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Computer experience desired (will be required to learn Point of Sale system)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend and lift trays weighing up to 35 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Ability to handle food, cleaning products, and utensils