Front Desk Coordinator
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
JOB TITLE:Front Desk Coordinator
WORK AREA:Lake Region Sales Office
REPORTS TO:Director of Sales
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly, Non-Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Front Desk Coordinator (FDC) will serve at the initial point of contact for the Lake Region Sales Office on Monday-Friday and as needed on Saturdays. He/she will handle all phone lines, greet visitors, members, and clients, and maintain the schedule and shared calendar for the sales team. The FDC is responsible for keeping the sales office organized and handles all office supply ordering. In addition, the FDC will assist the Guest Experience Coordinator, Resale Coordinator and Team Leader and Sales Executives with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, prospect itineraries, resale listing administrative duties, database input and maintenance, etc. In the event that a sales team member is out of any reason, the FDC may be asked to do additional duties to backfill the role until they return.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Greet all guests entering the Sales Office in a timely and personable manner.
- Direct all walk-in clients to the correct Sales Executive.
- Enter walk-in and new lead information into the system. Ensure all information entered into the database is accurate.
- Assist with Discovery Guests welcome packets, accommodations and itineraries.
- Handle all new incoming leads in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Must be proactive and a self-starter
- High School Diploma Required
- Attention to detail
- Four to eight years of experience working in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven experience with MS Office products to include Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Professional phone skills with excellent customer service
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail
- Strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 30 pounds
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Employee Printed Name