Client Services Manager, B2B Cloud Managed Services
Cleo is a cloud integration technology company focused on business outcomes. Every day we ensure that each one of our 7,000+ customers’ potential is realized by delivering solutions that make it easy to discover and create value through the movement and integration of enterprise data. By providing the industry’s most complete and flexible integration offerings, we are helping our clients build trusted relationships across their partner ecosystems today, while providing all the control and visibility they need to advance their business tomorrow.
Simply put, Cleo ... never stops
Cleo’s Services team is looking for an experienced Client Services Manager to oversee Cleo’s B2B Cloud Managed Services. The Client Services Manager will manage an assigned group of managed services accounts. This person will be the client’s primary point of contact and owns the client’s service delivery and experience. The Client Services Manager manages general Service Delivery functions while ensuring service level agreements and contract expectations are met, follow-up items are addressed, and successful delivery and coordination occurs across all stake-holders.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the central point of contact for B2B Cloud Managed Services clients, expand client relationships and ensure we meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Prepare monthly Reports for Managed Service clients and management, highlighting any service exceptions, timelines, issues, risks and SLAs.
- Conduct recurring status meetings to provide regular updates to the customer on the progress of open tickets, SLAs, incidents, RCA and projects.
- Manages resolution of perils while initiating interdepartmental meetings to resolve client issues and drive to closure.
- Serve as a point of escalation and determine appropriateness of escalations and ensure service delivery of all issues from B2B Cloud MS clients by enforcing escalation and ticket handling processes.
- Communicate relevant information to keep the customer appraised product enhancements and planned maintenance windows.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and MS standards which includes analyzing and resolving quality/service problems, identifying trends, and recommending system and/or product enhancements.
- Collaborate with MS Manager to develop processes, standards, and procedures for the Managed Services team consistent with department strategy and vision.
- Assist in pricing of new requests
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business or equivalent years of experience
- Previous experience as a Project/Delivery Manager
- Must have experience with Microsoft Project
- Prior experience in the technology space (i.e. software, IT, SaaS)
- Prior experience with EDI, MFT, data movement, or file transfer strongly preferred.
- Skilled with interacting and coordinating across multiple technical and business teams
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.