B2B Data Integration / EDI Implementation Technical Project Manager
Cleo is a cloud integration technology company focused on business outcomes. Every day we ensure that each one of our 7,000+ customer’s potential is realized by delivering solutions that make it easy to discover and create value through the movement and integration of enterprise data. By providing the industry’s most complete and flexible integration offerings, we are helping our client's build trusted relationships across their partner ecosystems today, while providing all the control and visibility they need to advance their business tomorrow.
Simply put, Cleo ... never stops
Cleo’s Services team is looking for an experienced B2B Data Integration / EDI Implementation Technical Project Manager to support our organization's continued growth! The Technical Project Manager will coordinate closely with customer and internal teams and be responsible for the execution and successful implementation of Cleo products and services. You will work with cross-functional teams who are responsible for delivering the approved projects on time, within budget, and with quality results. The B2B Data Integration / EDI Implementation Technical Project Manager must feel comfortable working with Senior Management, Client Contacts and Implementation Engineers. The ideal candidates are organized, possess a strong technical aptitude with stellar communication skills and can succeed in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage implementation projects by creating step-by-step project plans with a timeline for each step
- Ensure implementation engineers deliver projects on-time and effectively according to project plan
- Confirm project deliverables are provided to the customer
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure follow through including accurate completion of time entries, creating accurate proposals, and timely delivery of invoices to customers
- Effectively communicate all project plan needs and requirements to implementation engineers and additional departments involved in the process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management
- Must have experience with Microsoft Project
- Prior experience in the technology space (i.e. software, IT, SaaS)
- Prior experience with EDI, MFT, data movement, or file transfer strongly preferred.
- Skilled with interacting and coordinating across multiple technical and business teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.