Marketing Programs Coordinator
Position: Marketing Programs Coordinator
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Experience: 2-4 years relevant experience in Marketing
Education: BSc/BA or diploma in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
Division: OTTO Motors
About Clearpath Robotics Inc.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development and sale of industry-leading self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors. Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with recent awards including Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
About OTTO™ Motors
OTTO™ Motors is making material handling in industrial settings safer, easier, and more efficient through development of hardware and software that automates movement of goods in busy factories and warehouses. The company’s industry-leading self-driving technology provides automated and on-demand material handling in the most demanding industrial environments, spanning automotive, medical device, aerospace, logistics, and more. Customers trusting their mission-critical material handling needs to OTTO Motors include Fortune 100 brands GE, Toyota, and Caterpillar. For more information visit www.ottomotors.com.
About the Job:
Calling all marketing rockstars who want to help us redefine the future of industry. We are looking for a driven, organized and creative Marketing Programs Coordinator to help us in the delivery of our overall marketing plans. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of all marketing activities that create demand for OTTO in the market.
- Working with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing digital campaigns, events, and activities.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, social media, events planning etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional programs, events, and campaigns.
- Establish a fiscal year social media strategy for OTTO Motors; You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Design and layout of marketing emails, landing pages and marketing materials
- Work to optimize our inbound marketing engine, honing in on key metrics from Google Analytics and related tools to attract more visitors to our website and improve our website conversion rate
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Broad exposure across all marketing tactics with specialization in one or more of digital marketing, marketing communications, events and PR, content creation and writing, brand management, or events and sponsorship.
- Thorough understanding of B2B marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing) and market research methods
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Solid computer skills, including marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & Salesforce, and Pardot) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Curiosity to understand our customers and our markets, creativity to deliver marketing that resonates
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- BSc/BA or diploma in marketing, communications, or equivalent
At Clearpath, we are committed to building and supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.