Position: Account Executive
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Experience: 3+ years' experience
Division: Clearpath Robotics Research Solutions
About Clearpath Robotics Research Solutions
Clearpath Robotics’ research solutions group is a global leader in unmanned vehicle robotics for research and development, and provides hardware, software, and services to enable self-driving vehicle development, deployment, and operation. Clearpath Robotics works with over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands in over 40 countries, serving markets that span mining, military, agriculture, aerospace, and academia. Visit Clearpath Robotics at www.clearpathrobotics.com.
About the Job
Clearpath Robotics’ Research Systems team is looking for a well organized, relationship-oriented Account Engineer with proven skills across all account functions: business development, direct technical sales, and account management.
As our newest Account Executive, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Review client projects and applications, and assist in the scoping & configuration of application-appropriate robotic solutions for customers, independently and in collaboration with our team of Engineers
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating product features and software
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Provide company, product, and technical overview presentations
- Provide pre-sales quotes to customers in a timely manner
- Check purchase orders for accuracy against the quote or standards before processing Provide technical assistance to the customers - answering technical queries and perform research when answers are not immediately available
- Successfully promote and sell Clearpath as a full-service robotic solutions provider
- Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of new technology and the company’s solution offerings
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed,
Our next Account Executive is a sharp, articulate and collaborative person, who is 100% comfortable spending their days talking to everyone from grad students to CEOs to rocket scientists. You dream of being part of a close-knit sales team that attacks new challenges with a bear hug and thrives equally on collaboration and friendly competition.
You have an innate drive to be successful, and you bring both the acumen and the grit to achieve your objectives.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is described by friends as:
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- A confident and articulate speaker with the ability to think on their feet
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to understand and communicate technical concepts
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Dynamic, dependable and diligent
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Passion for helping customers solve complex problems with innovative technology
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Organization and priority setting skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, gender identity and expression, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.