Position: Financial Analyst
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Experience: 3-5 years
Education: Degree or Diploma
Division: OTTO Motors
About Clearpath Robotics Inc.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development of self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions - Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with awards from Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
OTTO™ Motors, a division of Clearpath Robotics - engineers and manufactures industry-leading self-driving technology provides automated and on-demand material handling in the most demanding industrial environments, spanning automotive, medical device, aerospace, logistics, and more. www.ottomotors.com.
About the Job
Reporting to the Controller, your primary responsibilities include:
- Recording and reconciling transactions to appropriate accounts with supporting documents and maintaining records on a monthly basis
- ERP System Master Data set-up and maintenance
- Reporting - assist with the preparation of monthly financial and management reports
- Analysis - prepare analytical reports as needed
- Order to Cash cycle - provide assistance with the automation of the order entry and cash collection processes between Salesforce and EPICOR.
- Purchase to Pay cycle - provide assistance with the automation of expense processing between Expensify and EPICOR
- Assist with financial and other audits
- Collaborating with Finance Team on special ad hoc projects
You want to work for a fast-moving company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems. Oh, and you have some form of higher education with the common sense to back it up.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite Applications
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Self-starter being able to work autonomously with minimal s
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Degree or Diploma in a related field - CPA enrollment a bonus
At Clearpath, we are committed to building and supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.