Inside Sales Representative
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Experience: 2+ years' experience
Division: Clearpath Robotics Research Solutions
About Clearpath Robotics Inc.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development and sale of industry-leading self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors. Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with recent awards including Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
About Clearpath Robotics Research Solutions
Clearpath Robotics’ research solutions group is a global leader in unmanned vehicle robotics for research and development, and provides hardware, software, and services to enable self-driving vehicle development, deployment, and operation. Clearpath Robotics works with over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands in over 40 countries, serving markets that span mining, military, agriculture, aerospace, and academia. Visit Clearpath Robotics at www.clearpathrobotics.com.
About the Job:
Clearpath Robotics’ Research Systems team is looking for an ambitious Inside Sales Representative (ISR). This role requires a keen eye for detail, excellent communication, and time management skills.
As our newest ISR, your primary responsibilities will be:
INFORMING, CLOSING & NURTURING
- You will be working with customers who come in through our online component store. You will need to provide product information, guide them through the purchase process, and keep them informed of their order status through fulfillment.
- You will be asked to devise your personal strategy to systematically manage your pipeline and improve customer experience, and we will do everything we can to support you along the way!
Our next ISR is an articulate, organized person who is comfortable spending their days talking to highly-technical robotics engineers. You dream of being part of a close-knit sales team that attacks new challenges with a bear hug and are comfortable working within a process, while also suggesting improvements.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is described as:
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- A confident and articulate speaker with the ability to think on their feet
- Dynamic, dependable and diligent
- Excited about taking on new challenges and learning new things every day
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Experience with CRM products such as Salesforce.com is an asset; willingness to learn is a must
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working within a structured sales process
- Technical degree
- Understanding of machinery / or complex systems
- Experience in international sales
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863