Talent Acquisition Partner
Position: Talent Partner
Location: Remote - Ontario
Experience: Proven previous branding and technical recruitment experience
Education: Degree or diploma in Human Resources or relevant program
Division: OTTO Motors & Clearpath Robotics
About Clearpath Robotics Inc.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development and sale of industry-leading self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors. Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with recent awards including Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
About the Job
If you are a talent professional with a passion for creating people centric solutions that foster diversity and inclusion, results, and innovation, our team at Clearpath want to hear from you.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for all aspects of our talent acquisition program, from developing and implementing recruitment strategies to sourcing and hiring candidates. You will develop an intimate knowledge of the skill requirements for both our technical and non-technical roles and work with hiring managers across the business to attract and hire the best talent for their teams.
As a Talent Partner you will play a key role in employment branding initiatives, creating talent insights, and partnering with hiring teams to effectively execute on recruitment micro strategies.
No two days will ever be the same! Your core responsibilities will include:
- Actively source candidates for strategic, urgent, and/or difficult to fill roles
- Owning the execution of the Talent Branding Strategy
- Develop and communicate the employment value proposition
- Effectively create relevant and engaging content to maintain our recruitment portals
- Source passive talent using external recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn and Indeed
- Work as an extension of the hiring teams to provide strong partnered hiring recommendations
- Partner with the People & Culture Business Partners and leaders to determine hiring needs and build out recruitment strategies for key roles
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines for key skill sets and hard to fill roles
- Use traditional and non-traditional approaches to develop strategic attraction strategies to promote Clearpath as the employer of choice
- Take ownership of and become the subject matter expert on recruitment processes and our applicant tracking system
- Collaborate with People & Culture Business Partners in supporting internal transfer process, including identifying possible candidates, screening, coordinating interviews and offer process
- Provide exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Partner with hiring managers to determine ways to enhance our current hiring practices to continuously improve and achieve our goals with respect EDI
- Collaborate with People Ops to review recruitment metrics, identify gaps and ways to implement actions driven by metrics
- Support training and development initiatives in a virtual working environment
- Support employee onboarding program improvements and facilitation, as needed
- Support the People team on various other initiatives as required
You’re passionate about being a part of a growing company and hiring exceptional talent. You’re a keen problem solver and think outside the box to find dynamic solutions to finding top talent. You enjoy taking a hands-on approach to talent acquisition and are able to take on a mix of strategic projects as well as full-cycle recruitment. You're committed to providing a great candidate experience and recognize the importance of culture and growth in a tech environment. You work with humility, integrity and bravery. You have a thirst for knowledge and nurture inclusive environments where individuals feel a sense of belonging and are excited and comfortable to bring their thoughts, ideas and opinions to the table.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Exceptional ability to create meaningful content
- Previous employment branding experience
- Up to date with recruitment best practices
- Experience driving initiatives to improve equity, diversity and inclusion in the hiring process
- Experience working in Tech and sourcing technical roles
- Understanding of employment law as it relates to recruitment
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- High empathy and emotional intelligence with a focus on business acumen
- Previous experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Self-started and able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Clearpath, we are committed to building and supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863