Product Marketing Manager
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: South-Western, Ontario
Experience: 5-7 years of relevant work experience
Education: Degree in a Business-related field
Division: OTTO Motors
About OTTO Motors
OTTO Motors is the industrial division of Clearpath Robotics. OTTO Motors provides self-driving technology for material handling inside manufacturing facilities and warehouses. OTTO is trusted for mission-critical deliveries spanning the most demanding of industrial environments. Customers trusting their mission-critical material handling needs to OTTO Motors include recognized brands such as GE, Toyota, and Nestle.
About the Job:
The global market for mobile robotics is expected to exceed $224 billion by 2030, according to global technology market advisory firm ABI Research. OTTO Motors is at the center of this enormous market growth fueled by a changing workforce and the growing need for business continuity within the supply chain.
The Product Marketing Manager is an integral team member who is equally an expert in the competitive market and with customer/buyer personas to drive OTTO Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs). As a key partner with product management, marketing communications and sales teams, the Product Marketing Manager is the point person who develops and refines product positioning and differentiation messages across internal and external communications. With a passion for being knowledgeable on all things competitor and customer oriented, the candidate will be a trusted advisor driving OTTO’s market leadership position. The ideal candidate will have background in Industry 4.0 area like Automation and Robotics, in addition to emerging automation trends in manufacturing and 3PL segments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prime the Market intelligence function as the expert on our buyers, who they are and their key decision making criteria
- Map the competitive landscape as the expert on our competition and how they are positioned to enable our sales and marketing teams
- Research and synthesize customer intelligence to represent the voice of the customer in the decision-making process, including conducting customer interviews and partnering closely with customer facing teams
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Prime the launch of new products and updates to existing products through all of our customer facing channels, including managing the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Understand and support our sales channels while working closely to share learnings and customer insights to help better position our solutions. Develop internal tools and external collateral to position solutions through the buyer lens
- 5-7 year of marketing experience, B2B technology marketing is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong research background in competitive and market intelligence with ability synthesize disparate data points into a strategic narrative
- Demonstrated customer centric experience, including direct customer engagement to build and represent the customer perspective in the decision making process
- Systematic approach to solving complex problems and distilling key findings for decision making
- Respectful collaborator with proven experience managing cross functional resources in successful product launches
- Experience working in fast-paced tech companies, scale-ups preferred
At Clearpath, we are committed to building and supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.