Sales Enablement Specialist
Position: Sales Enablement Specialist
Location: Remote - USA or Canada
Experience: 5 years relevant experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Learning, or related field
Division: OTTO Motors
About Clearpath Robotics Inc.
Clearpath Robotics Inc. develops the future of robotics technology through development and sale of industry-leading self-driving technology, products, and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO™ Motors. Clearpath Robotics Inc. is an award-winning company with recent awards including Robotics Business Review Top 50 Robotics Company, Edison Award for Innovation, Business Insider Top 40 under 40, and Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
About OTTO™ Motors
OTTO™ Motors is making material handling in industrial settings safer, easier, and more efficient through development of hardware and software that automates movement of goods in busy factories and warehouses. The company’s industry-leading self-driving technology provides automated and on-demand material handling in the most demanding industrial environments, spanning automotive, medical device, aerospace, logistics, and more. Customers trusting their mission-critical material handling needs to OTTO Motors include Fortune 100 brands GE, Toyota, and Caterpillar. For more information visit www.ottomotors.com.
About the Job
The Sales Enablement Specialist will define and execute an innovative strategy to deploy content, training programs, communications, and other initiatives that enable customer-facing selling teams and partners to increase their productivity and effectiveness. This role will work directly with Sales Management, Marketing, Product, and Revenue Operations to ensure our Go-To-Market teams and partners have the knowledge they need to succeed.
Primary responsibilities include:
Strategy & Communications:
- Performing needs-assessments with various teams then develop a comprehensive enablement plan.
- Review and manage all content and messaging internally communicated to Sales to avoid information overload and ensure ‘just in time’ communication.
- Keep key stakeholders up-to-date with the latest product roadmap timelines, campaign calendars and other relevant information.
- Work with Product to plan and prepare product releases to ensure stakeholders are prepared to sell.
- Monitor external communication to ensure customer facing teams are clearly articulating our value proposition in a consistent way.
Program Management & Delivery:
- Leverage cross-departmental collaboration to develop an impactful 30/60/90/180 day onboarding program for new Sales, BDR, and Technical Pre-Sales roles.
- Deliver skill and competency development programs, including a Mentorship Program, to keep existing reps learning and improving.
- Develop a metric driven monitoring system to ensure our learning programs are decreasing ramp time and increasing productivity.
- Organize and manage training events such as SKO’s, QBR’s, and regular enablement sessions.
Content Creation & Governance:
- Adapt existing content and information to develop sales productivity tools to help sales teams and partners be more efficient and effective (Industry Reference Cards, Persona Cards, Solution Reference Battle Cards, Messaging Playbook, etc.).
- Implement and manage a content repository to store and deliver content at the appropriate time in the sales cycle.
- Develop and execute a content review cycle to ensure all content is up to date and accurate.
You want to work for a fast-moving company that thinks big and dreams huge. You value knowledge and understand the importance of delivering it in an effective way. You are driven and want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems. Oh, and you have some form of higher education with the common sense to back it up.
- Minimum 3 years in sales enablement related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Learning, or related field.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and identifying the best practices of a high performing sales organization.
- Ability to collaborate with cross departmental teams and to lead resources to a defined goal of time-bound deliveries.
- Knowledge of training fundamentals and an understanding of what motivates a sales team.
- Comfort with presenting in front of a large audience.
- Experience building competency and certification programs for sales teams.
At Clearpath, we are committed to building and supporting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.