Business Intelligence Developer
Our team consists of experts in Data Engineering, Information Management, Data Quality, and Systems Administration. We believe in maintaining a safe environment where team members can express strong opinions that are loosely held. We rely on each other to collectively deliver the highest quality real estate property data and operational intelligence to our company and the industry at large.
What you will work on
You will work with a team on data collection, maintenance, synthesis, integration and publication to our internal services, partners and products. Time and attention is placed on our infrastructure to identify and develop solutions that use the best tools and patterns for each engineering challenge. As stewards of Clear Capital’s data assets we intentionally interact with business partners to refine technologies and business processes to enable a ‘self service’ data driven culture.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated Business Intelligence Developer to join our team to build new tools, infrastructure, frameworks, services and work directly with peers across Clear Capital to further develop our analytical capabilities. Not only do we design, deploy and operate our organization's data infrastructure, but we are also a product team responsible for delivering data products. We are the “center of excellence” for Business Intelligence and analytics to help our company deliver the most accurate, accessible and up-to-date data in our industry. We believe that data can be beautifully designed, easy to understand and consume, and be user friendly. If you also believe this, then we want to meet you.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with SQL DML development
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with SQL DDL development
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with Data Modeling
- Minimum of one (1) year with scripting language such as Python or Bash
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with ETL/Workflow Orchestration (e.g. Airflow)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, RDS, S3)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with a BI Platforms (e.g. AWS QuickSight, PowerBI, JasperSoft, Looker)
- Differentiate which type of visualization to use and when (e.g. scatter, bar, stacked column chart)
- Working Knowledge of Git version control
- Working Knowledge of GIS Visualization, Tabular Formatting and Drill Downs
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 600 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.