Senior Software Engineer
Clear Capital is building the future of real estate data, and we need your help! We are seeking experienced product builders: with your talent as a Senior Software Engineer, help us reach our goals of knowing more about a property than anybody else and in the process making home ownership valuations more fair and equitable for millions of people.
We are the innovation team supporting and developing the production modeling systems and massive scale simulations driving Clear Capital’s novel technologies. The Senior Software Engineer role at Clear Capital will work on a team to build products and features, participating in the process all the way from proof of concept to production release. You’ll be working with a talented team of ML Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and ML Ops Engineers who, like you, value curiosity and collaboration.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to assist with the development and implementation of systems leveraging structured and unstructured data to deliver data science solutions at scale. As a Senior Software Engineer at Clear Capital, you are committed to enabling the best work of others on the team. You help yourself and your team to consistently “level up.” You think ahead to anticipate the needs of others and provide concise information for decision-making.
What you will work on
- Design and implement production systems for novel machine learning models that are scalable and reliable.
- Develop complex data pipelines to support production systems, and monitor and maintain production machine learning data pipelines
- Work directly with machine learning engineers to implement new machine learning models including computer vision and natural language processing models.
Who we are looking for
- Qualified candidates should have Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience focused on Computer Science and 4+ years of overall experience
- Strong knowledge of computer science and programming concepts / languages
- Strong python programming development experience
- Experience with containerization technologies (especially Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with configuration management tooling, such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with version control software
- You iterate quickly and are a continuous learner and are comfortable in a face-paced environment
What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
What we value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 700 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.