Service Desk Engineer II
Are you someone that is committed to the user experience, energetic, passionate about technology and takes pride in your work? If so, we are looking for someone who is a seasoned support tactician who adapts well to change and isn’t afraid to think outside of the box. Must be able to work well within a team and manage competing priorities like a champ. The Service Desk is composed of support engineers of all levels across four sites in Nevada, Northern California and Minnesota. We are the face of IT for the company and take pride in our work. Not only are we passionate about technology, we have fun working with it. We are both compassionate and quick-thinking when it comes to technical solutions..
What You Will Work On
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will provide technical support for a wide range of hardware and software products. You will help support over 500 employees across four physical sites and hundreds of remote users via phone, chat, email, tickets and shoulder taps. One of your primary responsibilities will be account creation/modification and auditing of accounts. When necessary you will also assist with IT audits and projects. All the while thoroughly documenting your solutions in order to not just expand the knowledge of the Service Desk as a team, but to expand yours as well. You will also be responsible for hardware/software, purchasing/deployment, telecommunications support and of course desktop/laptop support.
- Enterprise help desk environment background
- Intermediate experience working within a Windows environment from server to desktop. ie; Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows 10, Printer Management and Group Policy
- Previously supported VoIP phones or systems, preferably DialPad
- Comfortable working within BIOS and Windows Registry
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable creating technical documentation and maintaining it
- Able to build and support a computer from hardware to OS
- Worked previously supporting remote users
- Must be flexible with your schedule, able to work overtime and travel as needed, as well as, participate in the rotation of on-call duties
- Know your way around batch scripts from reading to creating them
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and HTTP
- Recent experience supporting Apple OS in a Windows environment
Nice to have skills
- Security+, MCSA, A+ or other industry standard certifications
- Participated in IT Audits and compliance reports in previous roles
- Knowledge of 802.1x and specifically Cisco ISE
- Past experience with Linux OS
- ITIL Foundations 4 certification
- Background in Windows 10 standardization through MDM solutions. ie, SCCM, KACE, Landesk, etc with a preference towards WorkSpace One
- Google Suite (G Suite) admin experience, in particular supporting Google Meet
- Recent experience supporting or using MacOS.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
What We Value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Clear Capital is a national real estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and improve lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation services and analytics tools, and improve their workflows with our platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence — wherever it leads, whatever it takes® — is embodied by more than 1,300 team members across four brands (Clear Capital, Clario, CubiCasa, and REO Network) and has remained steadfast since our first order in 2001.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.