Product Operations Manager
Clear Capital is seeking our first Product Operations hire to own centralized functions within the product management team. In this role, you’ll work closely with our VP of Product Management, as well as partner with product managers and companywide stakeholders to continuously improve the product management function, toolset, processes and practices as the team grows and matures.
What you will work on
The Product Operations Manager position is a newly formed role at Clear Capital as we work towards evolving to a “product driven” technology company. In this role, you’ll be laying the foundation for the Product Management department to scale and help Clear Capital develop innovative solutions.
- Take proactive steps to ensure the product management team and our processes and best practices scale with the company
- Craft and maintain practices for communication, cross-department coordination, product knowledge base management, project management, goal setting, metrics reporting, and executive updates
- Monitor and assess internal product analytics to help the team prioritize work and to make well informed decisions.
- Create and maintain centralized repositories of competitive intelligence, customer feedback, and market segment use cases
- Own special projects including creation of product documentation, creation of sales training tools, writing product requirement documents
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or equivalent. MBA preferred
- 3+ years in a product operations role or as a hands-on product manager in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong collaboration, written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in modern product operations and best practices based on direct experience, up-to-date on product literature, new ideas, etc.
- Able to produce deliverables across a variety of formats (spreadsheets, presentations, documents, wiki, project plans, etc.)
- Proficiency with the product team technology stack of JIRA, Confluence, Figma, ClickUp,G Suite, etc.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what it takes to keep the product team functioning smoothly and quickly
- Adaptable approach to product operations, understands when common practices are useful, but never dogmatic about process
- Interest in the mortgage, real estate, or financial industries, a plus
Our story began in the mountain town of Truckee, California 20 years ago, when we pioneered delightfully simple, web-based valuation technology solutions for an industry relying on paper. Today, we’re grateful to call the nation’s largest banks and financial institutions our customers. We’ve grown to more than 700 team members who share and embody our unwavering commitment to build a better way. As we continue our journey to modernize valuation, we’ll hold on to our promise from day one: to go wherever it leads and do whatever it takes to serve our customers with remarkable technology and uncompromising service.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.