Senior People Business Partner
Do you have a passion for leadership and building organizational capabilities to deliver business results? Are you able to jump from the tactical to the strategic in the same conversation? Have you experienced the thrills and lessons of partnering with multi-state and global stakeholders? If you have had a strong record of success as a strategic business partner who knows what it takes to successfully align and develop your clients then we would love to talk to you! Clear Capital is growing and we need the capabilities of a strong business partner to help grow the organization and further develop the business partner function and value proposition within their client teams.
What you will work on
- Engage and influence management to support and implement People Team initiatives
- Build the business partner relationship with management and staff to understand the business, goals, and challenges; and identify and/or help to address systemic issues.
- Provide leadership, consultation and advice to management teams in areas of workforce planning, performance management, training and development, and organizational effectiveness.
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to engage the right talent that fits the company's culture and promotes talent density.
- Assist with Onboarding and Orientation to provide premier experience to integrate employees into the company's culture.
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization in support of the business strategies.
- Work with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business.
- Establish strong foundations with client teams to facilitate the growth and development of the business partner function.
- Collaborate and partner with People Team (i.e.: Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation, Operations) on projects, programs and initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- 7+ years of HR experience with demonstrated success as strategic HR Business Partner or HR Generalist with multi-state and/or global experience. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field with PHR/SPHR/GPHR certification preferred.
- Great communication skills and Business Acumen: understand the business drivers, priorities, customer and competitor - must be articulate and persuasive and an effective communicator including excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an exceptionally fast paced environment.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures, or local government law.
- Demonstrated success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and leadership programs that support the global goal with localized implementation
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from end to end.
- Organizational Savvy: knows how to get things done both through the formal channels and informal network; understands the culture and needs of client groups as well as whether the company consistently meets or exceeds expectations.
- Agility: Can effectively cope with and manage through change; ability to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Integrity: Proven ability to handle confidential information and situations; builds trust and credibility within the organization; is direct and truthful when presenting information and self.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
What We Value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Our story began in the mountain town of Truckee, California 20 years ago, when we pioneered delightfully simple, web-based valuation technology solutions for an industry relying on paper. Today, we’re grateful to call the nation’s largest banks and financial institutions our customers. We’ve grown to more than 1,500 team members who share and embody our unwavering commitment to build a better way. As we continue our journey to modernize valuation, we’ll hold on to our promise from day one: to go wherever it leads and do whatever it takes to serve our customers with remarkable technology and uncompromising service.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.