Real Estate Valuation Analyst
Do you believe in “Quality without Compromise?” Here at Clear Capital, we believe it so much that it's one of our core values. As a Real Estate Valuation Analyst, you partner with real estate professionals across the country to analyze real estate property data. You will analyze and review the property reports to ensure they meet company and customers’ quality standards. This position provides you with the opportunity to advance your career by receiving training and exposure to real estate collateral valuation and the broader real estate valuation and mortgage industries.
We offer flexible shifts seven days a week between the operating hours of 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time and a unique Hybrid Work Model.
What you will work on
- Ensure each valuation report meets high-quality standards and requirements
- Expected to meet quantifiable processing standards
- Improve vendor relations through outstanding customer service
- Analyze the completion of valuations data to support market trends
- Work with account specialists to ensure delivery of high priority reports to the customer
Who we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, responsiveness, and attentiveness
- Communicates effectively in writing, verbally and nonverbally
- Strong computer proficiency with computer programs and Internet applications
- Real estate or appraisal experience is a plus
- Ability to work additional scheduled hours when needed
What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
What We Value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never-ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Clear Capital is a national real estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and improve lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation services and analytics tools, and improve their workflows with our platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence — wherever it leads, whatever it takes® — is embodied by more than 1,300 team members across four brands (Clear Capital, Clario, CubiCasa, and REO Network) and has remained steadfast since our first order in 2001.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.