Director, Talent Acquisition
Clear Capital is seeking an experienced Director of Talent Acquisition to lead and build a strategic recruiting function and drive inclusive practices to support and fuel Clear Capital’s business growth. Clear Capital has added more than 200 team members since January 2020, with a projected growth rate of 25% in 2021. This trend can be attributed to our continual growth in market share, combined with our ever expanding innovative product line. As the leader of Talent, you will have a strong business acumen, drive with data and build a culture of Talent Acquisition Excellence. You will scale our Talent Acquisition capability with passion, empathy, rigor and excellence streamlining processes, tools and procedures across the organization to hire qualified talent internationally. You will implement a global Talent Acquisition program across multiple brands and develop a scalable company-wide recruiting culture that will bring Clear Capital to a new level of success.
What you will work on
- Partner with executives, hiring managers, and people team to thoroughly understand the company's hiring goals and plan effectively.
- Create and execute a talent acquisition strategy aligned with Clear Capital’s business objectives and culture in order to meet aggressive hiring goals, with a focus on proactive sourcing (e.g. social networking, internet research, cold calling, regular networking at events & conferences) and candidate experience.
- Manage efficient, fast-paced globall full-cycle recruiting operations which support Clear Capital’s rapid hiring growth
- Evaluate, manage and negotiate with key vendor partners and suppliers
- Evaluate, revise and manage the hiring process from requisition through hire, including staff allocation, agency utilization and tools to support the process.
- Recruit for senior leadership roles and lead consultative recruiting projects.
- Build and lead employer branding strategy including an excellent candidate experience from a candidate’s first awareness through the entire recruitment process
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Analyze and track weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance data of the function and team, and regularly communicate activity, results and mitigate future risks.
- Build, manage, and train a high performing team of in-house recruiters supplemented with contingent staff as necessary.
Who we are looking for
- 8+ years’ experience in hands on full lifecycle recruiting, including, but not limited to: sourcing, referrals, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, strategy, and relationship management.
- 5+ years’ working leading a high performing talent acquisition team in a rapidly growing company across multiple locations and cultures.
- A thought-leader who is a creative and visionary change agent.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a creative, metrics-driven, consultative service oriented recruiting strategy for an organization..
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, influence and foster trust with stakeholders at all levels, while creating and managing strategic alliances.
- A successful track-record leading a high performing talent acquisition team at a rapidly growing tech company to include high volume service operations
- Hands-on experience with talent brand campaigns and platforms including relevant social media, conferences, events and recruiting channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with no hesitation of cold calling, networking, and public speaking.
- A great sense of fun and a relentless can-do attitude.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related fields is preferred.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
What we value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Clear Capital is a national real estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and improve lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation services and analytics tools, and improve their workflows with our platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence — wherever it leads, whatever it takes® — is embodied by nearly 800 team members and has remained steadfast since our first order in 2001.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.