Specialist, Appraiser Experience
The Appraiser Experience Specialist will focus on ensuring Clear Capital’s network of independent Real Estate Appraisers are fully supported in their role of supplying high quality appraisals to our mutual clients in a timely manner. The underlying mission of the role is to support the team’s strategic efforts to develop and strengthen the business partnerships with our network of independent real estate appraisers. The Appraiser Relations Specialist will work to develop a deep understanding of individual markets and geographic performance metrics while focusing on a core group of tasks primarily designed to simultaneously improve the vendor’s experience working with Clear Capital and improve appraiser panel performance. This includes strategic and ad hoc recruiting efforts, appraiser scorecarding, data gathering and analysis, and varied targeted communication efforts. In addition, the Appraiser Relations Specialist will be responsible for the daily administration of various team based tasks such as coaching and communication, management of FHA eligibility lists, vendor account and compliance processes, and vendor account management. The Appraiser Experience Specialist will embrace challenges and thrive in a dynamic environment dedicated to improving the vendor’s experience working with Clear Capital.
We offer flexible shifts seven days a week between the operating hours of 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time and a unique Hybrid Work Model.
What You Will Work On
- Collaborate with appraisal leadership and internal teams to identify panel appraiser coaching opportunities.
- Monitor appraisal vendor and market performance in order to identify areas for improvement in appraiser experience, appraiser quality, and appraiser timeliness performance.
- Recruit, on-board, and re-engage appraisers across the panel to drive performance improvements.
- Conduct routine performance-based coaching sessions for the appraiser panel.
- Administer recurring tasks such as vendor scorecards, account escalations, team inboxes, Next Actions lists, and FHA and ASC based list updates.
- Improve and maintain established appraiser onboarding and coaching material.
- Analyze appraisal market data to develop targeted improvement opportunities.
- Create and maintain data to track the team’s success through vendor performance.
- Work with Appraisal Management to ensure all appraiser coaching is aligned with Appraisal QA/OPs vision and standards.
- Create and maintain consistent internal communication both upstream and downstream regarding appraiser performance and associated coaching progress.
- Create and maintain consistent vendor facing communication to alert appraisers to improvement opportunities.
- Cold call independent third-party appraisers to discuss the opportunity to join our appraiser panel to complete appraisal assignments for Clear Capital.
- Process new appraiser applications and administer vendor profiles within our order management system.
Who We are Looking For
- Min (1) years of experience working in Appraisal, Real Estate, and/or Mortgage Lending;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Comfortable working at a fast pace with deadlines;
- Proficient data monitoring capability (e.g. spreadsheet proficiency);
- Resourceful with finding coaching solutions through investigation (e.g. data research, shadowing);
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to solve a challenge;
- Proficient computer and communication skills necessary to develop appraiser communication through a variety of channels and platforms.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
What We Value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Clear Capital is a national real estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and improve lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation services and analytics tools, and improve their workflows with our platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence — wherever it leads, whatever it takes® — is embodied by more than 1,300 team members across four brands (Clear Capital, Clario, CubiCasa, and REO Network) and has remained steadfast since our first order in 2001.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.