Clear Capital seeks to hire a highly skilled communicator with excellent closing skills and high integrity. You’re skilled in structured and unstructured environments with the flexibility and adaptability of a start-up, yet the rigor of a well oiled enterprise. The Talent Acquisition Team is made up of 5 dedicated recruiting professionals skilled in both strategic and high-volume staffing and search. We collaborate daily and work as a team to meet both team and personal goals. You will be tasked with finding great talent to fill our key roles but you will also write job descriptions, screen resumes, interview candidates, extend job offers, implement onboarding strategies and keep accurate records of all candidates and new hires. While the job of a corporate recruiter may be highly focused, our recruiters can get more in-depth into human resources activities. By managing the recruiting strategies for an entire company, you can get valuable experience that will enhance your career as a well-rounded recruiter.
What you will work on
- Recruitment Marketing/Branding campaigns
- ATS Administration and ATS automation
- Onboarding coordination
- Talent Advising
- Recruiting event management and set up
- Collaboration on compensation, job leveling and job description development
- Quarterly reporting and talent market updates
- Talent pipelining and mentoring of sourcers
- Training jr. recruiters
Who we are looking for
- 4 + years of recruiting expertise in a high growth environment
- Combination of in-house and agency experience
- Flexibility in dealing with shifting priorities
- Exposure to recruiting technical/non-technical roles simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple projects to support rapid growth
- Positive and proactive approach to working with others
- Previous startup experience in a plus
- Exposure to modern HR systems
Our story began in the mountain town of Truckee, California 20 years ago, when we pioneered delightfully simple, web-based valuation technology solutions for an industry relying on paper. Today, we’re grateful to call the nation’s largest banks and financial institutions our customers. We’ve grown to more than 700 team members who share and embody our unwavering commitment to build a better way. As we continue our journey to modernize valuation, we’ll hold on to our promise from day one: to go wherever it leads and do whatever it takes to serve our customers with remarkable technology and uncompromising service.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.