Team Lead, Customer Support
The Customer Support Team Leader's role is committed to ensuring customers’ needs are met and exceeded for all file level issues. The role embodies a proactive approach to setting expectations and a fierce commitment to escalation resolution. Successful execution of the role will include strong leadership of a Customer Experience Team, including setting performance standards, establishing consistent accountability across those standards, ensuring efficiency and management of employee relations. The Customer Experience Team Lead will assist the Customer Experience Team by participating in daily tasks as needed.
What you will work on
- Define and maintain dynamic customer experience team performance standards based on best practices and customer preferences
- Develop and execute practices to ensure accountability to performance standards are consistently achieved
- Ensure the customer experience team is efficient both in pace and workflow
- Develop and maintain consistent written process including vetting, documentation, Jostle updates and trainings
- Manage customer experience team workload and allocate/adjust resources as needed
- Help project staffing needs including ramping into busy seasons and shedding hours in off seasons
- Own all employee relations including interviews, performance reviews, timecards, over time requirements, lending resources to other departments and paid time off
- Resolve and own escalations by partnering with the customer, customer experience team, Customer Support Manager and internal operations or quality stakeholders
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 1 year tenure
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties outlined above
- Onsite, full time employee
- Meeting or exceeding all performance metrics
- Have all training, tests and case studies completed with a satisfactory grade
- Effectively understand and address unique customer needs and work in new client/high priority orders and projects
- Ability to identify roadblocks and implement solutions
- Effectively own and resolve escalations
- Excellent written communication skills
- Professional demeanor when coordinating with internal partners as well as customers
What You Can Expect
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
What We Value
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never-ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Clear Capital is a national real estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and improve lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation services and analytics tools, and improve their workflows with our platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence — wherever it leads, whatever it takes® — is embodied by more than 1,300 team members across four brands (Clear Capital, Clario, CubiCasa, and REO Network) and has remained steadfast since our first order in 2001.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.