Service Desk Engineer II
Are you someone that is committed to the user experience, energetic, passionate about technology, and takes pride in your work? If so, we are looking for someone who is a seasoned support tactician who adapts well to change and isn’t afraid to think outside of the box. Must be able to work well within a team and manage competing priorities like a champ.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will provide technical support for a wide range of hardware, software, and cloud products. You will help support an ever-growing user base of over 700 employees across four physical sites in 3 states including hundreds of remote users via phone, chat, email, tickets, and shoulder taps. You will be one of two onsite Service Desk Engineers in Bloomington supporting an ever-growing and expanding office while being an integral part of a team supporting the company as a whole.
What you will work on
Besides the day-to-day technical support requests, you will also be responsible for hardware/software deployment and when necessary assist with various IT audits and projects.
Thoroughly documenting your solutions in order to expand the knowledge of the Service Desk as a team is a must. This is not your typical technical support role either and you will not be tied to your desk. Physical and manual hands-on work will be required.
Here are some of the awesome things that you will work on and should have some minor, if not extensive, knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Dialpad VoIP
- ESET & Carbon Black
- Google Workspace (G Suite), in particular supporting Google Meet
- Virtual Desktops with a focus on Amazon Workspaces
- VMWare Workspace One Software Deployment
- Windows Imaging with an emphasis on WDS Deployment
- Windows 10, Linux & macOS Operating Systems
- 802.1x networking, preferably using Cisco ISE
Who we are looking for
We are also looking for someone who has experience in some, if not all, of the above mentioned items. In addition to:
- Enterprise help desk environment background
- Able to build and support a computer from hardware to OS
- Comfortable working within BIOS and Windows Registry
- Comfortable creating technical documentation and maintaining it
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Must be flexible with your schedule, able to work overtime and travel as needed, as well as, participate in the rotation of on-call duties
- The ability to communicate clearly over the phone with professionalism and the ability to explain technical things to non-technical people
- ITIL Foundations, Security+, MCSA, A+ or other industry standard certifications
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 600 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.