1st Shift Case Picker
1st Shift: Monday - Friday 8A-4P
$17.20 per hour
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
The dedicated case picker is responsible for manually case picking order fulfillment and operating equipment to move product from storage to dock in a location where Dedicated Case Pick Program is in place.
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
- Meet or exceed forklift standards
- Follow Best Practices in all job functions
- Perform quality work minimizing or eliminating errors
- Visually scan pallet for correct product, damage and proper quantity
- Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvement activities
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications - Required
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift. Training certification required
- Prefer previous experience in measured environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to manually move cases weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a shift
- Previous experience with an RF system
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Ability to work within a team environment, foster respectful workplace and demonstrate ethical behavior in all interactions
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.