Responsible for providing maintenance and repairs of the logistic center assigned to. This included interior and exterior structures and related fixtures and utilities with a variety of skills consisting of carpentry, painting, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, electrical, welding, mechanics, and HVAC.
- Perform routine, repetitive daily inspection and maintenance necessary to building exterior/interior.
- Assists and performs semi-skilled tasks of a general nature in connection with maintenance, repair and construction tasks in the upkeep of the warehouse.
- Assists and performs with installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, welding, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, mechanics, and HVAC.
- Inspect properties and communicate with management regarding proper grounds keeping and general cleanup and maintenance.
- Assuring and actively maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Supporting all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with local, state, and federal rules, laws guidelines including ISO certification and Lean Logistics.
- Follow all DSC’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in all assigned training programs.
- Follow work directions as assigned in a timely manner.
- Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvement activities.
- Maintains accurate records of preventative maintenance schedules.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Good Attendance and willingness to work Overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- One + Years’ experience as a semi-skilled worker in one or more of the basic building maintenance trades.
- Knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools.
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft suites.
- Ability to work at an elevation of 25+ feet as needed.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.