Inventory and Quality Manager
CJ achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other leading companies by designing, integrating, managing, and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP), third-party logistics (3PL) provider, and supply chain consultant, CJ delivers value by reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service to customers, and facilitating growth and change.
At CJ, we think of ourselves as an extension of our Customers’ companies, of their brands. And, we know that everything depends on our execution. High-performing operations are the foundation of our business and partnerships, establishing our credibility.
Our promise to customers and employees is to uphold high standards of integrity, responsibility, and accountability, based on open communication, collaboration, and trust. As a values-based organization with roots as a family-founded company, CJ has always been committed to creating a culture of accountability and high ethical standards.
The Inventory & Quality Analyst is responsible for using business intelligence to produce information and insights that will drive operational efficiency across a network of CJ Logistics Centers. The Inventory & Quality Analyst will collaborate with the operations, inventory, and quality teams to ensure all inventory and quality management issues are identified and resolved appropriately.
This position will be based at the Channahon, IL location.
Produce analyses and provide the information required by operations and the customer
- Produce Logistics Center Inventory Analyses
- Produce Logistics Center Quality Analyses
- Produce LC scorecard and provide insight
Audit and oversee quality management activity
- Oversee quality hold process
- Monitor and ensure compliance with key process outputs, events, and dates
- Perform OS&D detailed research and collaborate with the Customer Operations team
- Report metrics, process/systems controls, and effectiveness checks required for all quality components
- Develop and maintain analytics to trend process data, isolate root causes and uncover early indicators of quality problems
- Provide training recommendations to Operations Leadership
- Monitor adherence to leading practices
- Monitor and perform research on LC operations metrics for improvement
- Participate in safety committee (LPC activities)
- Manage regulatory requirements including set up and preparation for audits
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proven ability to analyze data and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience working with WMS, SAP, and/or other inventory control systems
- Experience in a lead role, directing others’ work
- Ability to work across a network and effectively interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Objective and resilient when presenting findings and insights
We offer a market-competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match, and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds, and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation, and growth.