Process Solutions Lead
Process Solutions Lead
Brief Impact Statement:
Are you passionate about process improvement? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you as we hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us as we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
The Process Solutions Lead will drive the development of process and system-based solutions that deliver expected operational results. This person can map out an end-to-end process while properly aligning to system functionality. A critical role is interacting with Operations and Customers and disseminating the true business requirements from those engagements. They will drive operational success through the development of efficient and effective solutions, and the delivery of improvement initiatives to the enterprise.
- Collaborate with internal leadership, project teams, and customers to understand and establish business process opportunities, objectives, and key requirements.
- Develop and document recommended business process design solutions with mindset of reducing complexity and creating universal standards
- Ensure proposed solutions fit needs and requirements in terms of quality, functionality and overall integrity, and done so in a cost-effective way
- Engage with customers and internal leadership to creatively solve problems and drive successful performance
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop strategies that improve overall organizational effectiveness and capabilities, and contribute to organizational scalability and sustainability
- Evaluate operational performance to identify issues or opportunities for improvement, and collaborate on solution development or resolution
- Conduct root cause analysis formulating cogent problem statements, process assessment, modeling, and plan for improvement
- Work with project teams to implement and integrate new/improved process workflows
- Create and maintain process and solution documentation for reference and training purposes
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Warehousing, or Transportation
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to document details
- Detail oriented, analytical and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel around 50% with flexibility to travel up to 75% at times
- Experience with Tier 1 WMSs, especially Blue Yonder
- Validated skills in meeting/workshop facilitation and collaboration, including ability to drive alignment and decision-making
- Ability to summarize detailed requirements into a digestible, fluid message that can be tailored for multiple levels of the organization
- Capable of being a strong team member while able to manage your own priorities
This job requires the ability to:
- Stand and walk in a warehouse environment that is not climate-controlled for hours at a time
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends when traveling
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.