Sr Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Sr. Manager of Strategic Partnerships
Are you passionate about Strategic Partnership? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
Successful candidates for this role will be knowledgeable of CJL’s systems and network, self-directed and motivated to drive change and solutions based on customer needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of high-level customer relationships
- Conduct regular face-to-face visits to reinforce CJL's value and partnership
- Lead and produce content/metrics/etc. for quarterly and annual review meetings
- Act as a consultative resource by 1) Assessing complex business situations, 2) Identifying problems through root cause analysis, and 3) Developing/designing solution-based strategies to improve service and control expense
- Responsible for contract renewal and price negotiations
- Oversee account profitability, receivables, and invoicing
- Ensure all contractual service levels are being met
- Create, communicate, and implement Account Plans that determine new business opportunities to grow/expand the customer relationship
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure client objectives are being met
- Assess/understand customers' business requirements and translate their needs within CJL
- Lead continuous improvement based initiatives within the customers' supply chain network
- Work with operations and customers to determine annual forecasts and budgets
- Lead communications resource to keep senior management appraised of customer status
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Business Logistics
- Have 8+ years of experience in health care supply chain, operations or distribution.
- Demonstrated proficiency and 5+ years success in relating product and/or service solutions to health care challenges, trends and reforms
- Demonstrated ability to engage and establish credibility with customer management at multiple levels in discussions to explore, understand and document their goals, priorities and challenges (voice of the customer)
- Demonstrated proficiency and 5+ years successful track record in utilizing strategic/solution selling skills to navigate complex, long lead time sales cycles to grow existing business
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.