2nd Shift Stand Up Forklift Operator
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
2nd Shift Monday - Friday 3p - 11p
Stand Up Forklift (Minimum 6 months experience)
$18.85 per hour
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
- Load, unload, pick, put-away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner.
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all CJ Logistics policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations.
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications - Required
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center
- Knowledgeable of RF systems in logistics environment.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.