Inventory Specialist (Quality)
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
Work Days: Wednesday-Saturday
Work Hours: D Shift
Thursday 6pm-6am (Friday morning)
Friday 6pm-6am (Saturday morning)
Saturday 6pm-6am (Sunday morning)
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for providing various audits and data related to the inventory in the Logistics Centers. Other processes within inventory such as count backs, cycle counts and reporting, both internally and to the customer.
- Audits inbound and outbound loads
- Performs cycle counts and aisle audits, and identifies and corrects inventory discrepancies
- Looks into recurring issues to help determine root cause
- Assists with the tracking of recoup
- Execute quality hold process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all duties in a safe and timely manner
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Forklift Certified
- PC Experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Previous AS400 and/or warehouse management systems (WMS) experience preferred
- Basic math and reading skills necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve work-related issues
- Detailed oriented with the ability to perform multiple task in fast moving environment ∙ Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Positive approach in all interactions
- Team orientated and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task calmly and effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid organization skills
- Willingness to learn new systems as needed
- This role routinely uses standard computer and warehouse equipment.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.