Director of Information Security
This position will oversee the protection of data from unauthorized access while maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. Reporting to the VP, Information Security will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a company-wide an information security management program to ensure information assets are adequately protected while maintaining business continuity of CJ Logistics America.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management programs
- Develop and deploy coordinated information security risk-based policies, procedures and strategies to protect the company’s employees, facilities, assets and information technology
- Lead, educate and support business leaders, managers and front line workers on information security threats and the behaviors and processes that will mitigate these risks
- Engage with and establish relationships with the Technology Department to work closely in maintaining programs and policies to effectively mitigate cybersecurity risks to the company
- Develop KPI’s and metrics to report on the health and effectiveness of information security program
- Actively monitor company’s technology systems to establish solutions that prevent and detect advanced threats to company networks and systems
- Report regularly to senior management and boards, keeping them abreast of the threat landscape and the tactical controls and strategic plans to achieve success
- Support the M&A process by conducting security audits as part of due diligence responsibilities
- Maintain technology and security fluency in industry trends as it affects the business
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information assurance, MIS or related field. Advanced degree not required but an MBA or master’s degree in information assurance/ technology preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar designation
- 12+ years of experience in information security management and leadership with a hands-on mindset
- Proven track record in partnering with senior leadership in developing and delivering strategic security initiatives and managing program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with colleagues at all levels and with varying degree of technical knowledge
- Ability to provide innovative leadership and thinking to cross functional teams
- Action oriented professional with proven track record of problem solving, decision making, prioritization, delegation and time management skills
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.