Driver - CDL Class A - 2nd shift
- Working Days: Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday
- HOME DAILY!!!!
- Working Hours: All shifts available
- Pay: .65 per mile. $27 per stop after first stop
- Pay Frequency: Weekly (Direct Deposit)!!
- Incentives: Safety Performance Bonus paid every THREE months (up to $5200 annually max) and $500 Referral Bonus
- Paid Orientation!
- Operating Area: 400 mile-radius
- Benefits: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Dental, Vision, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401k w/ company match
- Employment Type: Full – Time, Company Driver
- Valid Class A CDL license with a minimum of 24 months consecutive driving exp. within the last 3 years
- Minimum 24 months or more recent tractor-trailer experience
- Clean background check results
- Clean Drug & Alcohol results
- Excellent driving record: a 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed
- Excellent Safety Performance History Record
- Ability to satisfy DOT requirement
- Employment Type: Full Time, Company Driver
- Products: Dry Food & CPG Products
- Reporting Location: North Mankato, MN
- Job Description. GENERAL SUMMARY:
- Driver is responsive to the customer and local Lead/Supervisor regarding the timely movements and thorough knowledge of on-hand inventory and positioning.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated / Self-dependent
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
Job Type: Full-time
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.