Solution Architect - Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
Solution Architect - Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
Are you passionate about delivery systems? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you as we hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us as we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
The Solution Architect will join the Delivery Services team where your core focus is to ensure customers realize value from their Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Core responsibilities focus your efforts as the lead functional consultant for our WMS solution implementations for customers across CJ Logistics America.
- In this role, you will design best-in-class solutions using a suite of products in the Warehouse Management space, as well as being on the leading edge with our latest product innovations.
- You will be the functional liaison across of key stakeholders, including key customer contacts, Project Managers, Technical Consultants, and 3rd Party Consultants, to drive the timely and successful delivery of the final solution.
- Drive the design, optimization, and implementation of our WMS solutions for customers, utilizing industry best practices and process methodologies
- Apply domain knowledge to fully understand and identify how the WMS solutions can be configured and delivered to best meet customer requirements/business processes
- Analyze business needs that fall outside the standard solution and/or scope, and determine integration complexity, architecture constraints and/or product roadmaps to leveraging standard functionality and minimizing system customizations
- Communicate business cases to needs related to product functionality and enhancements
- Conduct and/or guide system integration, user acceptance testing and deployment phases of the project to ensure a seamless transition to our steady state associates
- Lead solution design to ensure clear construct and validation tasks and timeline
- Balance project scope, timeline, and requirements to ensure successful time to value and definitive customer satisfaction
• Additional job duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of specific experience working within Warehouse Management Systems
• Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions
• Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
• Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, inventory optimization concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required
• Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
• Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred
This job requires the ability to:
• Stand and walk in a warehouse environment that is not climate-controlled for hours at a time
• Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends when traveling
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.