Customer Operations Analyst
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
The Analyst, Customer Operations is responsible for working with the customer to align expectations and operational performance. This position is responsible for identifying and executing on opportunities to improve on service and cost for the customer. The person in this role will manage and ensure execution of customer promotions and major events.
- Identify opportunities to improve service into consignee and customer locations; create and implement solutions based on findings
- Provide reporting and actions using standard CJ Logistics America tools for carrier performance, consignee performance, and volume spike impacts
- Respond to all Customer requests for information
- Facilitate regularly scheduled customer phone meetings, including updating customer action item registers
- Ensure customer promotions and events are communicated internally and executed flawlessly
- Manage performance to Retailer expectations
- Partner with CJ Logistics America Warehouse and customer manufacturing shipping locations ensure volumes can be supported
- Support Customer invoicing processes
- May be required to be on call and work as part of a Saturday rotation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred degree specialization in Logistics, Transportation or Supply Chain Management
- 3 years of experience in transportation or a service related position
- Strong skills in MS Excel
- TMS experience
- Google and MS PPT experience
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to work within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Disciplined problem solving skills
- Results oriented with good planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Ability to handle situations, issues and information with sound judgement, diplomacy and sensitivity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.