Forklift Operators - Direct Hire!
CJ Logistics is currently hiring Forklift Operators for our Atlanta, GA location!
We will be hosting an onsite Hiring Event at our Atlanta, GA location. No appointment is necessary to attend! Event details are below.
Thursday, October 14, 2021 | 10AM-2PM
CJ Logistics America
4950 Mason Rd
Atlanta, GA 30349
1B - Wed-Sat - 6a-4p
1C - Mon-Fri - 8a-4p
2nd - Mon-Fri - 4p-12a
Forklift Operators are eligible for quarterly production bonuses
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all DSC policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a Stand Up forklift
- Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.