Director, Content & Campaigns
The Director, Content & Campaigns will develop and execute marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats. This leader will develop content and campaigns to demonstrate the company’s thought leadership and articulate points of competitive differentiation, to ultimately drive customer and employee engagement, marketing qualified leads, sales pipeline and sales growth. Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications, this role will be responsible for content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, marketing analytics, search optimization and campaign efficacy measurement. This role will collaborate closely with the Customer Development teams including Solutions, Strategic Partnerships and Business Development and collaborate across all functional areas to research and develop meaningful, compelling content.
- Lead the development of content initiatives to drive new business and engage existing customers.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience. This includes all channels of content: online, social medial, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Develop and maintain annual editorial calendar for North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico) and integration with global editorial calendar maintained by Headquarters in Seoul, South Korea.
- Map out content strategy that supports short-term and long-term marketing communications initiatives.
- Evaluate and report on content effectiveness, make recommendations and improvements as needed.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes and topics to demonstrate thought leadership, educating and engaging prospective customers with goal of conversion to a buying stage.
- Supervise writers and serve as chief editor for grammar, messaging, writing and style.
- Ensure optimization of lead capture for all content mediums; maintain and evolve content inventories.
- Develop content to increase new prospects and retain customers through storytelling and deployment of content to each targeted group.
- Conduct periodic competitive audits.
- Measure success across all channels through a variety of metrics including: engagement, conversion, site traffic growth, social media positive sentiment, improved key search engine keyword rankings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations ore related communications field
- 10 – 15 years of experience as a leader in multichannel content creation
- Proven capabilities to create compelling messages for different target demographics. Supply Chain communications experience a definite plus
- Expertise in business software applications such as Adobe, Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Previous experience in leading a team and managing goals involving diverse contributors/ content
- Multinational and multilingual (specifically Korean) is a major plus
- Proven editorial background
- Ability to act as company spokesperson and advocate via interviews, trade shows, etc.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience
- Ability to get to the heart of the story and transforming it with words, images or audio to create content that draws an audience
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines with corporate and ongoing campaigns. Ability to work in a 24-hour project cycle utilizing teams in other countries
- Curious mindset with a passion for new technologies, staying updated on latest platforms tools and marketing solutions
- Adept in utilizing web analytic tools, social media marketing applications and monitoring platforms
- Willingness to embrace change and adapt to situations quickly
- Experience in creating a resource or library of content organized indicating SEO, translations and version control
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to engage with the workforce and create a positive environment and culture
CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ Logistics America policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.