Senior Finance Analyst
Responsible for strong on-going support and end-to-end financial leadership for top CJ Logistics customers. Manage CJ internal financial reporting, including working with and guiding analysts to complete. Provide key contributions to ensure successful completion of CJ’s annual operating budget. Support company financial initiatives in collaboration with the Operations Finance Senior Manager and/or VP. Collaborate across internal CJ departments/work-groups as necessary. Use financial tools (Insight, JDE, ADP, etc.) to assist in completing financial deliverables.
Financial Leadership for Top CJ Customers
Lead budgeting process and on-going financial variance calls with the customer. Work with Invoicing to ensure accurate and timely billing to customer. Provide financial support for customer initiatives and business start-ups. Collaborate and build positive relationships with Customers to strengthen financial deliverables.
Internal Financial Reporting
Work directly on and guide analysts as necessary to complete monthly internal CJ financial reporting. Work with Ops Finance Senior Manager and/or VP to ensure reports align with Senior Leadership needs. Evaluate overall reporting periodically to gauge ways to improve.
CJ Logistics Operating Budget
Provide key contributions to ensure successful completion of CJ’s annual operating budget, including working with Operations, building budget templates, and uploading to CJ’s financial system.
Collaborate and build positive relationships with Customers to strengthen financial deliverables. Partner with internal CJ departments to establish positive working relationships that help accomplish business goals.
Information & Financial System Management
Use all available financial tools/data to effectively complete financial reporting. Develop a thorough understanding of DSC and / or customer systems and utilize the systems to enhance financial deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA or MBA is desired
- Experience managing small teams and leading through influence.
- Excellent analytic, project management, time management and organizational skills
- Effective ability to communicate orally and in written form with management, colleagues, and internal and external customers
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications
- JD Edwards and SAP experience beneficial