1st Shift Inventory Specialist
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Inventory Specialist at our new Shorewood, IL facility.
Work Schedule: 1st Shift Monday - Friday 7 AM - 3 PM
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for providing various audits and data related to the inventory in the Logistics Centers. Other processes within inventory such as count backs, cycle counts and reporting, both internally and to the customer. This position may also serve as a back to other Inventory Specialist roles.
- Audits inbound and outbound loads
- Performs cycle counts and aisle audits, and identifies and corrects inventory discrepancies
- Looks into recurring issues to help determine root cause
- Assists with the tracking of recoup
- Execute quality hold process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all duties in a safe and timely manner
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- PC Experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Previous AS400 and/or warehouse management systems (WMS) experience preferred
- Basic math and reading skills necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve work-related issues
- Detailed oriented with the ability to perform multiple task in fast moving environment
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Relocation assistance is available.
CJ Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is DSC’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.