Analyst, Supply Chain Solutions & Analytics
Are you passionate about Project Management? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
As a member of the solutions team, the Supply Chain Solutions Analyst is responsible for data mining, analysis to uncover operational and customer targets that aim at improving margin, reducing costs, and delivering creative and dynamic solutions for our customers. The Supply Chain Solutions Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and presenting solutions projects through collaboration with internal departments that include Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Engineering, Finance, Business Process Integration, and Operations teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze customer supply chain data by utilizing static and dynamic tools, mapping software, spreadsheets, and databases
- Research “Best in Class” supply chain practices and identify and apply those practices in developing operational tools and supply chain solutions
- Develop and evaluate key metrics to ensure optimal cost, service, and performance of the supply chain through collaboration with external and internal customers
- Coordinate and implement warehouse, transportation, and supply chain consulting projects
- Communicate and present solutions and improvements to internal and external customers
- Support Supply Chain and Transportation Modeling projects (utilizing Logic Tools and i2)
- Additional job duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with specialization in Logistics, Transportation or Supply Chain Management
- One to two years of job-relevant experience or related internships
- Experience in managing projects, implementing projects, and overall Project Management.
- Analytical thinker, detail-oriented, proven ability as a creative problem solver.
- Strong problem-solving skills, proven ability to identify and resolve problems in a proactive and timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal, written, and presentation).
- Expert level in Microsoft Excel; Proficiency in Microsoft Access and PowerPoint.
CJ Logistics loves collaboration and a team environment. Therefore, this role is located at our Corporate Office in Des Plaines, IL and has a hybrid work arrangement (3 days on site and 2 days remote). Candidates must live within a commutable distance to the corporate office.
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.