Are you passionate about Information Technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!
The Integration Developer is responsible for the development, support, and administration of our Oracle integration environment. This role requires a strong understanding of ETL development and administration/troubleshooting, business and technical requirement documentation, and the ability to effectively communicate with business users to provide end-to-end support for existing integrations and to capture requirements for future enhancements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with ERP business analysts and other development resources to develop and support
- Oracle integration solution
- Conversion of multiple platform legacy integrations to Oracle
- Own integration support tasks and ensure root causes are understood and resolved.
- Effectively communicate with business stakeholders on the impact and resolution of issues
- Understand business requirements and assist in translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Conduct technical execution of development tasks to ensure that solutions add real business value and the design is consistent with the enterprise architecture strategy
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or other related fields
- At least 3 years of experience as an integration developer
- Experience in working on flows, sub-flows, connectors, flow controls, filters, REST/SOAP web services
- Preferred experience in designing integrations using Oracle's iPaaS tools
- Highly analytical and strong critical thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.