Responsible for providing quality and efficient sanitation, janitorial and general maintenance support for a logistics center.
- Follow Established sanitation schedule.
- Provide general logistics center sanitation and janitorial services
- Monitor inventory level for department supplies and identify/escalate needs to appropriate source.
- Operate maintenance equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow work directions as assigned in a timely manner.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Good Attendance and willingness to work Overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Training certificates as required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate industrial power equipment to complete job functions.
- Knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools.
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft suites.
- Ability to handle, store, use, and dispose of chemicals per OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to meet medium level of physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work at an elevation of 25+ feet as needed.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service, and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers, and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.