Lead Facility Coordinator
We can help create the work/life balance that you seek. We are currently seeking a Lead Operations Optimization Analyst at our Breinigsville, PA facility
Join an international organization that values the work/life challenges that we all face. In addition to a competitive starting wage you will also be able to participate in a generous benefits program
CJ achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other leading companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP), third-party logistics (3PL) provider and supply chain consultant, CJ delivers value by reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service to customers and facilitating growth and change.
At CJ, we think of ourselves as an extension of our Customers’ companies, of their brands. And, we know that everything depends on our execution. High-performing operations are the foundation of our business and partnerships, establishing our credibility.
Our promise to customers and employees is to uphold high standards of integrity, responsibility and accountability, based on open communication, collaboration and trust. As a values-based organization with roots as a family-founded company, CJ has always been committed to creating a culture of accountability and high ethical standards.
Continuous Improvement Analyst / Operations Optimization
The Operations Optimization Analyst for Productivity and Continuous Improvement is responsible for using business intelligence to produce information and insights that will drive operational efficiency across a network of CJ Logistics Centers. This Analyst will collaborate with the operations and engineering teams to ensure all productivity issues are identified and resolved appropriately. The Analyst facilitates projects and initiatives that improve the service performance and cost position of the customer’s business activities.
Produce analyses and provide information required by operations and the customer
- Analyze and manage labor expense, including productivity performance data
- Develop production plans, schedules and communicate business intelligence needs
- Produce LC scorecard and provide insight
Analyze, Audit and Oversee Continuous Improvement Activity
- Use data & statistical tools to create continuous improvement plans (including cost trending and improvement plans)
- Coach, champion and sometimes lead improvement projects within a distribution center
- Provide training recommendations to Operations Leadership
- Lead facility audits to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Coordinate and support building maintenance including third party vendors.
- Monitor adherence to leading practices and provide feedback to the leadership team regarding opportunities in current leading practices
- Identify and implement initiatives/projects that reduce costs and improve services to customers
- Collect and monitor activities to assess trends and opportunities for each Logistics Center and provide proactive recommendations
- Participate in safety committee (LPC activities)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience in Operations and/or experience in Lean Six Sigma or equivalent methodologies
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proven ability to analyze data and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Ability to travel as needed
- Facilities management support
- Experience with project management concepts and techniques
- Certifications in Continuous Improvement, Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Ability to work across a network and effectively interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Skilled in conveying information in understandable terms at all levels of the organization
- Objective and resilient when presenting findings and insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You can't have everything you want..... but you can have the things that really matter at CJ Logistics!
CJ Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.