Transportation Customer Operations Analyst
The Analyst, Customer Operations is responsible for working with the customer to align expectations and operational performance. This position is responsible for identifying and executing on opportunities to improve on service and cost for the customer. The person in this role will manage and ensure execution of customer promotions and major events.
- Identify opportunities to improve service into consignee and customer locations; create and implement solutions based on findings
- Provide reporting and actions using standard CJ Logistics America tools for carrier performance, consignee performance, and volume spike impacts
- Respond to all Customer requests for information
- Facilitate regularly scheduled customer phone meetings, including updating customer action item registers
- Ensure customer promotions and events are communicated internally and executed flawlessly
- Manage performance to Retailer expectations
- Partner with CJ Logistics America Warehouse and customer manufacturing shipping locations ensure volumes can be supported
- Support Customer invoicing processes
- May be required to be on call and work as part of a Saturday rotation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred degree specialization in Logistics, Transportation or Supply Chain Management
- 1-3 years of experience in transportation or a service related position
- Strong skills in MS Excel
- TMS experience
- Google and MS PPT experience
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to work within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Disciplined problem solving skills
- Results oriented with good planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Ability to handle situations, issues and information with sound judgement, diplomacy and sensitivity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service, and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers, and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.