CJ Logistics America
We provide integrated supply chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ Logistics delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
The Analyst, Transportation is responsible for overseeing the transportation process for various customer products from pick-up to delivery, ensuring accuracy of load information, and partnering with both internal and external resources to troubleshoot issues and ensure resolution in a timely manner. The Analyst communicates daily with Carrier Management, Customer Service, and the distribution network. This position requires a strategic thinker and problem solver to support both carriers and customers on a daily basis to ensure operational excellence.
- Resolve to the original commitment or next best alternative
- Facilitate corrective actions on loads
- Communicate with the shipper for production issues
- Record and report accountability (Recall reports)
- Conduct daily update calls with the stakeholders
- Create daily summary reports and send to DSC leadership team
- Assign after hours’ coverage and manage the schedule
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form ∙ Determine and enter primary/secondary late reason coding
- Solve problems using analytical, practical, & critical thinking skills
- Identify, measure and manage key performance indicators
- Work closely with customer service representatives, plant/DC personnel & carriers to resolve service issues
- May be required to be on call and work as part of a Saturday rotation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred specialization in Logistics, Transportation or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in transportation
- Knowledge of applicable transportation regulations and best practices
- Demonstrated competency in MS Excel
- Experience working in a transportation management system (TMS)
- Experience working with Google applications
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to work within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Disciplined problem solving skills
- Results oriented with good planning, organizational, and time-management skills ∙ Ability to handle situations, issues and information with sound judgement, diplomacy and sensitivity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.