VAS Utility Laborer
CJ LOGISTICS AMERICA
We provide integrated Supply Chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
The Utility Laborer position performs several general functions in the warehouse that do not require forklift or machine operation, in support of the operations. Responsibilities can include lifting, sorting, building and assembling.
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments in a timely manner.
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all CJ Logistics policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations.
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and/or additional documentation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Perform duties in a safe and productive manner.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
Candidates selected to interview for this highly visible position will possess the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center preferred
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
Please be aware that face coverings are required for the duration of your interview.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds, and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation, and growth.